V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums

V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/index.php)
-   CPUs & Motherboards (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Overclocking and Oldie but Goodie (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7605)

DanK 12-28-2008 04:04 PM

Overclocking and Oldie but Goodie
 
I am new to overclocking and I figured I'd try my hand on my current setup since cash is tight and I bought this system with OCing in mind years ago. Below is my setup and any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I've Googled my brains out on this subject. Might just be my density but I just can't figure out the Ocing of my system especially with all the options in the Phoenix Bios.

System

AMD 3200+ Venice
Patriot PC3200 XBLK DDR400 4x512
DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D
Win XP

johnson.se 01-01-2009 05:38 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanx for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
candry johnson


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair

[Output: 3.78 Kb. compressed to 3.65 Kb. by saving 0.13 Kb. (3.36%)]