V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums

V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/index.php)
-   CPUs & Motherboards (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ice Cube motherboard dead (http://www.viperlair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606)

Tachikaze 01-08-2009 01:18 PM

Ice Cube motherboard dead
 
My FIC Ice Cube motherboard has been damaged. :noooooo:
Because of what I use this computer for, I would very much like to repair it. Is there a source for a replacement motherboard, or is there another motherboard that will fit the case?
it is a inter 82845GE chipset accepting a Intel 478.
FIC's listing for the unit is IC-VG61.

pF.TK 01-16-2009 09:42 AM

Ummm, wow, socket 478 ehh... For the most part getting a new motherboard with socket 478 is going to a task, I see newegg still has 2 (Biostar, meh) and zzf has one (same, Biostar). Your best bet, if you are dead set on another FIC is to check ebay :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair

[Output: 3.72 Kb. compressed to 3.59 Kb. by saving 0.13 Kb. (3.46%)]