V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums  

Go Back   V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2008, 04:04 PM
DanK DanK is offline
n00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
DanK is on a distinguished road
Overclocking and Oldie but Goodie

I am new to overclocking and I figured I'd try my hand on my current setup since cash is tight and I bought this system with OCing in mind years ago. Below is my setup and any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I've Googled my brains out on this subject. Might just be my density but I just can't figure out the Ocing of my system especially with all the options in the Phoenix Bios.

System

AMD 3200+ Venice
Patriot PC3200 XBLK DDR400 4x512
DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D
Win XP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:38 AM
johnson.se johnson.se is offline
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1
johnson.se is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,

Thanx for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
candry johnson
Reply With Quote
Reply
  V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair
[Output: 30.17 Kb. compressed to 28.30 Kb. by saving 1.87 Kb. (6.18%)]