V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums  

Go Back   V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 09-20-2009, 01:12 AM
2senile 2senile is offline
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
2senile is on a distinguished road
It may not be as important now as PCI-e 3 specification will not be released until 2011 instead of next year but with the PCI-e controller actually included in the CPU it will mean that anybody wanting to get PCI-e 3 goodness will have to change their CPU as well as graphics card & motherboard. I can see some people being a little upset.
Just as well they delayed it otherwise there might have been angry mobs storming Castle Intel next year over their obsolete purchases.
Reply With Quote
 
  V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair
[Output: 36.08 Kb. compressed to 34.69 Kb. by saving 1.39 Kb. (3.86%)]