![]() |
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Beantown
Posts: 502
|
|
Intel Core i7 920
So going through some tests and what not, have to say I am very impressed with the performance, while I can't give away specifics (you will see in an upcoming review) I will simply mention WOW...
The only gotchya is that while the CPU itself is not much more then a Core 2 Quad, the ancillary gear adds up quickly when you take into account the motherboards and DDR3 that this requires are currently at a premium. Anybody else out there mucking about with an i7? Would like to hear (or maybe even see) your thoughts on performance etc.
__________________
________________ <xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ________________ Brook Moore aka Tw1st3d Kn0t (TK0 on Steam) Viperlair Sr. Staff Writer MSI x58 Platinum Intel i7 920 (2.66@3.54) HIS 3850 6GB SuperTalent PC3-12800 |
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|