V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums  

Go Back   V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:36 PM
tancrède tancrède is offline
n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
tancrède is on a distinguished road
Does someone know how to unlock athlon Barton 2500 ?

------
Hi

All in the title. Is there a way to unlock by the bridges L......., etc ?????
or is CPwuid can do-it ?????

Barton Athlon XP 2500, 244 weeks of 2003

Thanks

Tancrède
------------
----------------------
Reply With Quote
 
  V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair
[Output: 44.32 Kb. compressed to 42.90 Kb. by saving 1.42 Kb. (3.21%)]