V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums  

Go Back   V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Tachikaze Tachikaze is offline
n00b
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Tachikaze is on a distinguished road
Ice Cube motherboard dead

My FIC Ice Cube motherboard has been damaged.
Because of what I use this computer for, I would very much like to repair it. Is there a source for a replacement motherboard, or is there another motherboard that will fit the case?
it is a inter 82845GE chipset accepting a Intel 478.
FIC's listing for the unit is IC-VG61.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:42 AM
pF.TK's Avatar
pF.TK pF.TK is offline
VL Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Beantown
Posts: 502
pF.TK is on a distinguished road
Ummm, wow, socket 478 ehh... For the most part getting a new motherboard with socket 478 is going to a task, I see newegg still has 2 (Biostar, meh) and zzf has one (same, Biostar). Your best bet, if you are dead set on another FIC is to check ebay :(
Reply With Quote
Reply
  V I P E R L A I R .com - Forums > Hardware and Software > CPUs & Motherboards

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright © 2001-2004 Viper Lair
[Output: 28.63 Kb. compressed to 26.80 Kb. by saving 1.83 Kb. (6.40%)]